Manufactured Cellulose Products are unique lost circulation and seepage control materials made from compressed hardwood fiber particles sized through a proprietary, patent-pending process. These particles will effectively cure service and seepage loss in on-shore and off-shore operations using water-based or oil-based fluid systems.
Our products are MANUFACTURED products -- not shredded or chipped wood particles. Because of this technology, our products have extremely valuable, unique qualities not found in other cellulose based products.
* Using MCP increases electrical stability of mud systems
* MCP is sterile, reducing need for chemical interventions with minimal affect on mud rheology
* MCP suspends in mud and is high sheer, maintaining its shape and size
* MCP has minimal absorption of moisture
* MCP is free-flowing for easy mixing and fast dispersion into drilling mud